Storm and 'The Marketer' (CIM Publication) presented a live webinar on 23rd March 2011 to an audience of nearly 2,000. This webinar is now available on demand.
Webinar on the subject of:
How to deliver an integrated marketing strategy to maximise results
Developments in marketing, especially in digital, have altered the communications mix.
An integrated approach to marketing is more important than ever with digital and traditional channels working in a silo and fighting for a slice of the marketing budget. Working with one strategy across all marketing channels that are right for your audience ensures that all brand engagement is consistent and relevant; reach the right demographic via the right medium and achieve results.
The discussion covers
- What broad trends are occurring and why
- How to maximise the very best of digital and traditional approaches
- What values do traditional channels offer that we can not afford to lose?
- What does digital era offer that traditional channels don't?
- A proven process: Strategy, Ideas & Results
- How to successfully integrate to maximise results
Mark Blayney – Stuart, Head of Research, CIM
Matt Saunders, MD, Storm Creative Partnership
Suzanne Dobson, Chief Executive, Tourettes Action
Katy Stas, Head of Communications, Osborne
To view the Q&As from the webinar panellists click the link below: