Use these FREE handy tips to get the best from your marketing campaigns
Integrated marketing top tips
1. Work to one joined up strategy to avoid misunderstanding and missed opportunities, don't allow departments and channels to work in silo and become too insular.
2. Audit your current communication materials – where can you integrate?
3. Research your target audience and understand how they want to be communicated to, different demographics might choose different channels e.g facebook over a newsletter.
4. See digital as a channel that has as much potential as print or traditional media, but don't neglect the traditional media in favour of new technology because it's new.
5. Make sure all of your online communications adhere to the same regulations as print media and broadcast media. (ASA CAP codes)
6. Remember - one size doesn't fit all! If using QR codes to direct visitors to you website consider optimising your website for mobile.
7. Recycle and reuse content across your channels, this saves time and keeps messaging consistent.
8. Make sure you split your ROI calculations across revenue, retention, awareness, enquiries, traffic, new custmers attained, profit and overall revenue.
9. Measure, monitor and benchmark.
10. Outsource if lack of resources is stopping you from integrating.
Looking to execute an integrated campaign?
To discuss a project with Storm, please email or call Matt: email@example.com